- This event has passed.
Guest Lecture: Case Studies of Online Games in China, presented by Tencent Interactive Entertainment
June 18, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Guests from Tencent Interactive Entertainment, Shenzhen will present case studies about the brand development and user research that has gone into development of their highly played competitive games, including their mobile MOBA King of Glory and globally available Dungeon Fighter Online (DNF).
Hou Miao : Tencent Interactive Entertainment Group Marketing Department | Assistant General Manager
Yao Yuan : Tencent Interactive Entertainment Group | Game Producer
Huiying Liang : Tencent Interactive Entertainment Group Marketing Department | User Research Manager
Chueng Cheng : Tencent Interactive Entertainment Group Safety Management Department | Researcher
Topics will include:
- Connecting games and traditional culture
- Managing brands and transmedia properties
- Creating and managing competitive games
- Interesting data about their games’ players
- User research methods
- Security operation of games, including the use of artificial intelligence in preventing cheating
This event is open to the general public.